Want to return a parcel? Please see our return information below.
Make sure you have your original order number.
Please ensure you have your original order number, this will be your customer return number (CRN)
Returns without your CRN may be voided & destroyed.
Complete Return Form
This form is required for all returns & warranty claims, this MUST be included in your return package.
Return your items.
Attach shipping labels and completed returns form to your package and send items back to our returns address.
We recommend using a recorded / signed-for courier service. Return Address AIRTEC Motorsport Kings Road Canvey Island Essex SS80RA
Return terms & conditions – Our full terms and conditions can be found here.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, clothing goods such as T-shirts, Hoodies, Hats. Bespoke & custom ‘one off’ items can not be returned, unless agreed by the seller.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Goods must be returned in a resalable condition.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable unless previously agreed. If there is an issue with the items received, the shipping costs will be reimbursed (To a value no more than what was paid at the time of purchase).
- Items purchased wrong or by mistake must be returned carriage paid, in their original condition complete with all packaging within 7 days of receipt.
- The company is not obliged to make any offer to refund, credit or exchange the goods if outside the 7 day period.
- Items ordered wrong, unwanted or by mistake will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods which are undelivered, retain your proof of postage for use in the event of any claim.
- Returns received without CRN and returns form will be dismissed and void with no further action.
- Items must be in the original packaging, with warranty label still intact.
- No damage / scratches or defects not present at the time of sale.
- Under no circumstances must the items be modified, including drilling holes/cutting and any signs of the items being fitted – This will void warranty and returns.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
What if my item did not have a warranty label?
All AIRTEC intercoolers / radiators are supplied with a warranty label on the bottom of the item, this will void your warranty if removed. Smaller items may not have a warranty label attached, please keep your order number safe for proof of purchase.
I bought my item second hand, is the items still covered under warranty?
We take a lot of pride in our products and customer service, we will always do our best to help customers. If items are purchased second hand and you do run into any issues, please contact us! We are more than happy to help.
Do I have to fill in the returns form?
Yes, we have a busy goods in / out department with many parcels in & out, any returned items without the required information will be dismissed and voided.
Why do you charge a 15% re-stocking fee?
Items ordered wrong, or no longer wanted are subject to a 15% restocking fee. This covers the admin time to inspect the item, and input back into our system then return to stock. Please note, we do not refund the original shipping costs unless agreed previously with a member of our team.
I purchased from an AIRTEC dealer, can I send the items back to you?
We are more than happy to accept items direct from the customer, however, we advise you speak to the AIRTEC dealer before returning any items. The dealers return procedures may be different to ours!